Monday, December 8, 2008

A sneaking suspicion...

I have a sneaking suspicion of a few things that I have never really entertained notions of in the past...

I'm a little deaf in one ear, which can make things interesting...but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not as deaf as I think I am.

Perhaps I'm dyslexic ( I mean, as anyone else seen my random spelling errors...like how much I love "sefl-control"?)

I also have a sneaking suspicion that I'm having an actual,no joke, nervous breakdown, and have been for the past few months. It's a good thing I'm so slick and cool and put together in public. lol.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am physically attracted to Whatshisname...ironic ironic ironic.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the strange shooting pains on the left side of my chest could be solved medically..or could kill me in a few years. At least I'd go down young and hot.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to do "ok" this semester....which in megan terms is equivalent to wanna-jump-off-the-swkt territory. But I'll still be "OK" so perhaps megan terms need to lighten up a bit.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am in love with clothes, politics and art. I should find another hobby...like spoon collecting or car repair...just to even myself out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that deep in the depths of my brain I'm a bit put off by the fact that Whatshisname hasn't called me begging to hang out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am a lot more pleased with with the Holiday Season than I am letting on.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I saw Whatshisname... and I tried to figure out who it was... and I thought for a second it was the same person I refer to by that moniker... and was confused. Because you shouldn't even be seeing that person these days.
But I think I know who it is. So it's all good.