Come on Megan...you can do it. It's really really simple. Just do these four things before tomorrow....
1. Write Lesson analysis
2. Write Lesson Plan
3. Find your missing paper from music
4. Write a one page review of your music project.
As is fashionable...I will now spend about seven hours freaking myself out over these assignments and then spend about 30 minutes ( overlapping 15 of those in class time) finishing them. That seems to be the ratio. I wish I had excel because I'd make one kick-trash pie graph for that.
I think in mathematical equations and pie graphs. Normal? I sure hope not.
#578 Correctly guessing the actor voicing the animated movie character
-
Everybody loves cartoons. Ain’t it fun cuddling up under the blanket or
plopping down on the plushy seats and getting absorbed in the tall tales
about lo...
2 hours ago


1 comment:
That's just what happens when you take a math ed class. I thought in word problems for months.
Post a Comment