Friday, December 26, 2008

Grazing


Ever have more to write than you have time to write.
Has your name ever been Megan?
Then you know how I feel everyday.

I think I will just try to write everything that has happened in the last few days in a sort of stream of consciousness mode...James Joyce,be proud.

CHRISTMAS
Shopping for Santa
HOT TEACHER REGALIA
Eat Cookies
Eat Eggrolls
Read Christmas Book
Get Pajamas
CUTE PAJAMA REGALIA
Go to SLEEP
WAKE UP
Open Presents
MORE HOT TEACHER REGALIA- I am going to be one hot teacher.
GIVE GIVE GIVE ( best and most memorable part...stereotypical though it may sound.)
I also get a cool awesome and requested posterboard carrier
WII! Oh my stars
Play tennis/baseball/boxing on the WII
PLAY SETTLERS and MEXICAN TRAIN
MORE PLAYING
LAUGHTER
FOOD
Grandparents on the Father's Side
Big CHRISTMAS DINNER
Feel need to explode
Don't
Watch Wall-e
Wake up and go to gym
COme home
spend my customary 70% of day in deep thought staring at walls
Grazing
Go to Bellagio ( my favorite of the Las Vegas Hotels...mostly because its worth its weight in not-naked women)
Family Pictures
See world's largest chocolate fountain
Try to take witty picture of myself with said fountain
Try 18 times to make picture work
Give up
Watch Fountains at Bellagio (The Song was Nat King Cole's "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year")
Come home
More Settlers
Grazing
Reading Possession
Watch Larry King
Stare into space
Write this blog


But more importantly I will now talk about my grazing habits during the Christmas Holidays.
Hem Hem....there is just a lot of food lying around. And it's all really delicious. We've got turkey, stuffing, pizza, eggrolls, cookies, more cookies, pie, more pie,chinese noodle dishes, restaurant leftovers, rolls, oreo balls...just lots of food.

During the holidays I turn into a sort of big-eyed adorable sheep. I wander around and frollick like a ewe in spring.
When not frollicking I am grazing on the seemingly endless supply of snackable delights.

Baaaaa-humbug.

No comments: