Saturday, December 6, 2008

Budget

I have set aside about 200 dollars for Spending for the next two weeks

About 50 bucks of this will be turned into a religious donation

so 150 bucks

an undisclosed item of personal import and desire is about 90 bucks

So we're down to sixty

Nice Cable-knit fingerless gloves are about 20

So we're down to 40

Christmas Shopping for my Fam-....apparently under 40...unless I hold off on the gloves until it snows...which it may never from the look/feel of it.

No wait....Chacos are about 60 bucks....which puts me 20 bucks in the out of my budgeted allotment. Hmmmmmm. So wait. No gloves and no undisclosed purchase until I pay for the already arranged chaco purchase. Deal. That frees me up over 100 dollars for family christmas shopping. Good. Very Good.


I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to go to divine comedy and the play I want to see. I probably shouldn't have double booked myself so atrociously. Meh. This bites.

No comments: