Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It is all relative.





Luke: I can't believe it.
Yoda: THAT is why you fail.
-Star Wars episode 5



There is sooo much in my brain, and so many blogs to write on....and not enough time.

In the immortal words of my little sister- "I am busier than a one-legged [Megan] in a butt-kicking contest.

and I am loathe to say "butt"...ever. Free-speech enthusiast that I am...I frown at vulgar language...vulgar as in common...the original word for vulgar.

Anyway, so I don't have time to put my more interesting thoughts on paper...or anything else for that matter.
I find that business isn't really a matter of how much stuff one has to do, but a matter of how much stuff your brain (not even your exhausted body, but your BRAIN) can handle. I have done twice as much as this, with half as much sleep, and felt fine. I have also done half as much as this, with daily breakdowns and eight-hour naps.
So, really, it's all a war of the brain. That's the hardest war because you are fighting against yourself...and let's face it...when you fight yourself you have quite literally met your match.

No comments: