Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heinousness



"I could burn with the splendor of the brightest fire, or else, or else I could choose time."
-Eva Peron in Evita


Behold...the heinous overbooking of the fabulous Megan:

I have facial party on the seventeenth.

Teaching from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Going to the ballet tonight

Going to open house tomorrow

Going to Hunger Banquet on Saturday

Must have tragically long Psychology take-home midterm done my midnight

Must have Google earth tour (recorded in HTML) done and uploaded by Monday

Must contribute to several blogs

Must find time to write on mine

I still have religion class every Wed..for two hours

I must read lots and lots of books

I must write several large reports, and case study.

Weight training dates every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday at 8:00






...sometimes I just zone out when I have this much to do...if by zoning out I mean folding my laundry while watching the news and making periodic glances at my textbook. So really, I'm not overwhelmed...I'm just finally reaching my potential point of success satiation.

Or...you know...I could always sleep. The world always looks better when you aren't looking at it anymore. ;)

No comments: