Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Identity Almost Theft....


'This innocent who wears my face; who goes to judgment in my place?"
-Jean Valjean


Ah...someone is writing on FMH..and their screen name is Megan....and they are sympathetic to the US Military...but they aren't me. This is potentially bad.

Now, I have been posting on FMH for a while now under a great, and undisclosed, screen name...which isn't Megan. I have a terrible hunch that people I know, who know I write on FMH, are going to think that this other Megan is me...and this can be no good...because what if this other Megan suddenly goes off the deep-end...or starts typing about her possibly reprehensible past...or writes one day about how she can't stand any of her friends...and officiates baby sacrifices by the light of the full moon (...as opposed to my superior sacrifices during equinoxes and every other friday at noon).

The point is...that I am NOT this Megan person. Spread the word.

No comments: