Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And all my research and pain have been lived through someone else. Behold...

The Dance of the Dissident Daughter.


Oh my gosh. It's creeping me out, in a good way. I believe the exact request was "DAD, show me that you love me." and then the book came in the mail from FlamingPioneer. Sometimes it wierds me out. Noone would believe that I had my thoughts before I read this book, they are so freakin' identical. It even uses a lot of the research I had done. Thanks DAD. Thanks MOM. Anyway. Now, what am I supposed to do about it? Probably throw some crap at a wall.

I started reading the Book maybe this week. I've been thinking the way I do for upward of two months. Let there be no confusion in the annals of history which came first.

If anyone wants to know what has been going on in my life. Just read that book. lol.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

All I have to say is, "Yeah! Yeah SEEEEE! SEEEEE what I've been TALKING ABOUUUUUUT?!?!?!??!!"