Friday, April 3, 2009

Say what you need to say.





"You better know that in the end, it's better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again."
-John Mayer

Now, I am a Megan of the thinking variety. However, if I had a nickel for every minute of the past few years I sat, crippled by fear and anxiety, when I should have been sharing an important, relevant thought and opinion of my own...I would go diving in them like Scrooge McDuck.

Usually, the thoughts can't be shortened into one sentence pithy statements. They are often very personal. They often need to be said to people who are close to me.
And writing all my thoughts on my various blogs is both tedious and scarey.

Then again, we had a whole lesson in Sunday School about not being afraid to say what you need to say. I shouldn't be so afraid...should I?

Actually yes I should...but that's called bravery Megan...bravery.

No comments: