Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey Look...Megan can objectivfy people too!

Ok....I have a confession to make. I find these men strikingly handsome. Like...wow. There...I said it.

So,here is the guy on the Katy Perry Video. I also think that he is on "Kyle XY". He is incredibly good looking. Like...seriously. This is not to say that other people can't be good looking without looking like him...for example...my current interest (how are ya?) but since we of the female gender have been recently accused of having low hormonal drives...I just thought I'd prove you wrong...*looks at all three videos again*...ya..very very wrong.




and the guy on beyonce's video...






and the lead singer of the All American Rejects as seen here (Language warning...but just look at him...in fact...in this music video there are two of him.) Yaaaaaaa.

No comments: