Thursday, June 3, 2010

As promised.


"I'll never change! I'm like a chameleon!..................ALWAYS A LIZARD!"
-Tracey Morgan on 30 Rock

New and updated quick list of things I like to do.

Rock climb
Arrange Flowers ( new obsession-ikebana)
Read ( Since I'm not taking University courses right now I have created a booklist and series of assignments to keep me as stressed and information saturated as I am used to)
Scuba Dive
Jump Out of High Places
Ashtanga Yoga ( "the only medieval physical-fitness art that does not involve firing crossbows at a Grendel. "- groupon.com)
Antigravity Yoga ( See image above)
Teaching kids ( let's hope I still enjoy it and that the joy is not sucked out of my soul when I actually start the job.)
Sitting around talking with educated friends
Whitewater rafting
Going to the theater
Driving ( but not the golf kind. I should really get into that though.)
Prowling the links on my blogs
making new and interesting sandwiches ( me and sandwiches had a falling out around junior high, but we are attempting to reconcile)
The western art of clothing arrangement
Listen to music
Line dry my clothes, even though it makes my towels feel like a buffalo ( and there is a reason it's not called a fluffalo)

No comments: