Friday, June 4, 2010

Good News.

I can make pretty much anything in the microwave. I've beat the system.

Those Space-Saver Hangers really do work.

Bok Choy is tolerable when eaten with something cheesy.

There are actually a lot of feature films in the BYU library. More than are listed in the catalog.

Pool is open.

I currently average at 3 dates a week. This puts me above the norm , and assuming that the distribution of dates per week in females in my area lies at or around a normal distribution, and taking into account the information I've scientifically discovered during sleepovers, this should place me, for now, about 3 standard deviations from the mean on the "positive" side.

Groupon. Groupon is good news.

Actually, I've found a lot of sweet as blogs and links as of recent. This is also good news.

While still expensive, buying flowers from a warehouse is still less expensive than buying them from a florist.

I can save my scruffed shoes of almost any color, with the help of the ridiculously wide variety of nail polish colors.

Most cheap pizza has very little sauce on it. Double win. Pizza is cheap. Pizza has very little sauce.

No comments: