So, today in my linguistics class (yes, I take a linguistics class, along with my astro-physics class...I am a moron.) we watched a very enlightening video by Deborah Tannen. While I couldn't seem to find the video, in its glorious entirety, online, I did find the first two segments. I'm still sad that the last parts, which I found the most enlightening, are not online, but the video is in the BYU library, and I expect to be renting it and watching it soon...and, if I can get my technilogically gifted friends to give me a hint, I might be able to put the whole thing on youtube.
Returning to the Mormon West, I felt like Coraline
-
[image: Mormon West Coraline]
Posted October 2, 2026
By Candice Wendt
Things that once seemed comforting and homey now show up to me as
disenchanted, sinis...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment