Friday, November 13, 2009

Road Trip!

"Oh sweet two-feet-from-where-I-just-was!"
-strongbad

So, due to some new changes in plans, two of the original road-trip members are now unable to make it. This means i will be driving hundreds of miles with a person of the good-looking brown-eyed type who is significantly taller (and I will assume stronger and more adept at moving large objects) than I. There may also be be in attendence Halestorm, to act as general safety and chastity buddy...but knowing the Hal, perhaps I need a chastity buddy for me and my chastity buddy. lol. I'm hoping both other road-trip attendees will kind of just cancel each other out.

Now, while I am heading down mainly to finish my Praxis Exam, I do plan to get some shopping done, maybe see a show, and enjoy the warm, warm weather. It'll be great. even more great if there is some sort of disaster...since then we can have some sort of inside joke, and awesome tale to tell.

Let's just hope it doesn't end up like the Strongbad e-mail below.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I always quote that xkcd. Enjoy your road trip.