"And still this emptiness persists."
- Colin Hays
Morning- GAH! I am such an idiot! I shouldn't get out of bed.
Later- I am surrounded by idiots. They shouldn't have gotten out of bed.
Later- No wait, they are actually smarter than I thought! I am an idiot. I wish I could go to bed.
Later- No, they are ignorant and don't understand their own rational. I am surrounded by idiots. They should go home and stay there.
Later- I am a mean bad person for thinking that and I don't know that much either. I function out of a false sense of importance, and all-important pomposity! GAH! I am such an idiot. I'm going to bed.
Morning- GAH! I am such an idiot! I shouldn't get out of bed.
This Rich + Vibrant Destination Wedding in Sicily Was a “Dolce Vita” Dream
-
“La dolce vita.” It’s Italian for ‘the sweet life.’ It means savoring
simple things, seeking out what most delights you, and taking things slow.
It’s an ir...
15 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment